Welcome to Christine Tizzard Psychology
We are a leading independent psychology practice with a dedicated team of chartered clinical, forensic, counselling and educational psychologists.
Though we’re based in Chichester, West Sussex, we offer comprehensive psychological services throughout the UK, led by our Clinical Director, Dr Chrissie Tizzard, Chartered Consultant Psychologist, PsychD, BSc, MSc, C.Psychol, C.Sci, AFBPS.
We also have a small team of HCPC-registered consultant psychiatrists providing independent adult, child and adolescent assessments throughout the south of England and London.
Originally established in 1999 as Sheehan Brooke Psychology, we have continued to gain a reputation for psychological excellence and specialism in a number of areas, including:
- Preparation of psychological expert witness reports in family, civil and criminal law
- Forensic risk assessment
- Psychological assessment of adults, children and families
- Psychological support of Syrian refugee children
- Learning disability assessment
- Neuropsychology assessment
- Personal injury assessment and pain management
Christine Tizzard Psychology provides evidenced-based psychological treatment, including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Analytical Therapy (CAT)
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Adult & Child Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
To get in touch with the team at Christine Tizzard Psychology and discuss your needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 775055. We look forward to hearing from you.
- A Cup of Tea in the Hour of Need September 15, 2017
- Easy Back to School Tips August 31, 2017
- To Smack or Not to Smack? A Sting in the Tail August 15, 2017
- Words Were Originally Magic – Why Trump Needs to Read de Shazer August 10, 2017
- Rare Disease and Not Being Heard by Your GP July 26, 2017
Syrian Refugee Children – Psychological Support
These services are available on a case by case basis to Local Authorities. Please contact us for more details.
Christine Tizzard Psychology
Forum House, Stirling Road,
Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7DN.
Phone: 01243 775055 | E-mail us: email@example.com