Welcome to Christine Tizzard Psychology
We are a leading independent psychology practice having a dedicated team of chartered clinical, forensic, counselling and educational psychologists.
We also have a small team of consultant psychiatrists who provide independent adult, child and adolescent assessments throughout the south of England and London.
Christine Tizzard Psychology is based in rural West Sussex but provides comprehensive psychological services throughout the UK. Originally established in 1999 as Sheehan Brooke Psychology we have continued to gain a reputation for psychological excellence and specialism in a number of areas including: –
- The preparation of psychological expert witness reports in family, civil and criminal law
- Forensic risk assessment
- The psychological assessment of adults, children and families
- The assessment of learning disability
- Neuropsychology assessment
- Personal injury assessment and pain management
Christine Tizzard Psychology is a provider of evidenced based psychological treatment.
We provide the following psychological treatments:-
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy, (DBT)
- Cognitive Analytical Therapy, (CAT)
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Adult & Child Psychotherapy
- EMDR Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing
- Acceptance is the new super power July 17, 2017
- SANTA CLAUS: MYTH OR LIE? December 8, 2016
- Christmas and PTSD hyperarousal December 3, 2016
- Autism – Top tips for reducing sensory overload at Christmas December 2, 2016
- Walk towards a better mood – New research October 31, 2016
Syrian Refugee Children – Psychological Support
These services are available on a case by case basis to Local Authorities. Please contact us for more details.
Christine Tizzard Psychology
Forum House, Stirling Road,
Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7DN.
Phone: 01243 775055 | E-mail us: email@example.com