We are able to provide a range of services to Local Authority Adoption and Fostering Teams.
We provide emotional support to children before, during and following transition on a case by case basis.
We have an established track record in providing support to both foster carers and adoptive parents thus reducing the likelihood of placement disruption.
Christine Tizzard Psychology also provides psychological interventions to children in placement who are exhibiting emotional distress.
A range of training courses and workshops are also available for foster carers and adoptive parents and are regularly held at the Chichester Clinic These courses may also be held at your organisation. Please view our training pages.
- Child Poverty: Is a Child’s Success Dependant on a Parent’s Income? December 11, 2017
- How the Media Should Report Mental Health Stories November 15, 2017
- Black Friday and the Psychology of What We Buy November 2, 2017
- A Cup of Tea in the Hour of Need September 15, 2017
- Easy Back to School Tips August 31, 2017
Syrian Refugee Children – Psychological Support
These services are available on a case by case basis to Local Authorities. Please contact us for more details.
Christine Tizzard Psychology
Forum House, Stirling Road,
Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7DN.
Phone: 01243 775055 | E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org