Courses for Professionals Working with Children
All courses/workshops may be booked by email or telephone. Credit/Debit card payments accepted.
All courses may be counted towards CPD
- International Women’s Day: Five Female Psychologists to Know February 22, 2018
- What is a Panic Attack, and How Can You Treat It? February 13, 2018
- Terror Levels and Anxiety in Children January 28, 2018
- Why is Happiness Fleeting? January 22, 2018
- Understanding Trauma and its Effects: Holocaust Memorial Day January 5, 2018
Syrian Refugee Children – Psychological Support
These services are available on a case by case basis to Local Authorities. Please contact us for more details.
Christine Tizzard Psychology
Forum House, Stirling Road,
Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7DN.
Phone: 01243 775055 | E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org