Professionals working within the caring professions are at risk of compassion fatigue and burnout.
It is vital that case management/clinical supervision provides a personal protective element that looks after the emotional self while consistently striving for excellence in clinical practice. Our team of consultant psychologists are each RAPPS registered clinical supervisors and provide clinical supervision and/or support to Local Authority Social Work teams. Supervision or consultation may be provided on an individual or group basis within authority offices or at Sheehan Brooke’s rural offices.
- International Women’s Day: Five Female Psychologists to Know February 22, 2018
- What is a Panic Attack, and How Can You Treat It? February 13, 2018
- Terror Levels and Anxiety in Children January 28, 2018
- Why is Happiness Fleeting? January 22, 2018
- Understanding Trauma and its Effects: Holocaust Memorial Day January 5, 2018
Syrian Refugee Children – Psychological Support
These services are available on a case by case basis to Local Authorities. Please contact us for more details.
Christine Tizzard Psychology
Forum House, Stirling Road,
Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7DN.
Phone: 01243 775055 | E-mail us: email@example.com