Professionals working within the caring professions are at risk of compassion fatigue and burnout.
It is vital that case management/clinical supervision provides a personal protective element that looks after the emotional self while consistently striving for excellence in clinical practice. Our team of consultant psychologists are each RAPPS registered clinical supervisors and provide clinical supervision and/or support to Local Authority Social Work teams. Supervision or consultation may be provided on an individual or group basis within authority offices or at Sheehan Brooke’s rural offices.
- A Cup of Tea in the Hour of Need September 15, 2017
- Easy Back to School Tips August 31, 2017
- To Smack or Not to Smack? A Sting in the Tail August 15, 2017
- Words Were Originally Magic – Why Trump Needs to Read de Shazer August 10, 2017
- Rare Disease and Not Being Heard by Your GP July 26, 2017
Syrian Refugee Children – Psychological Support
These services are available on a case by case basis to Local Authorities. Please contact us for more details.
Christine Tizzard Psychology
Forum House, Stirling Road,
Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7DN.
Phone: 01243 775055 | E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org