Christine Tizzard Psychology is growing. As we seek to increase our reach across the UK, we are looking for experienced and skilled chartered psychologists to join our friendly team of family and criminal law specialists. Could that be you?
Working at Christine Tizzard Psychology
We offer psychological assessment and intervention services, with medico-legal work carried out in-house by our small team of HCPC-registered psychologists.
Our caseload can include highly sensitive and complex cases; therefore, we are seeking enthusiastic people-focused candidates, who can confidently apply psychological theory.
In the south, you would be working in Kent, Surrey or London; further north, we need psychologists to cover Nottinghamshire and South Yorkshire. You would also need to attend team meetings at our office in Chichester, West Sussex.
Your main tasks would include:
- Psychological assessments of patients
- Delivering succinct reports and evidence to the courts for legal matters
- Interventions that make a real difference to people’s lives
Please take a look around the website and blog for more insight into our overall work, which includes criminal and forensic law reports, pre-proceedings work with local authorities, and expert witness services across the UK.
Access to a car, with a clean driving licence, is required. You should be a confident driver, as some client locations may not be accessible by public transport.
Contact Us about our Chartered Psychologist Vacancies
To find out more about our clinical psychologist vacancies and to arrange an informal chat, or to submit your CV directly, please email our Clinical Director, Dr Christine Tizzard, at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Child Poverty: Is a Child’s Success Dependant on a Parent’s Income? December 11, 2017
- How the Media Should Report Mental Health Stories November 15, 2017
- Black Friday and the Psychology of What We Buy November 2, 2017
- A Cup of Tea in the Hour of Need September 15, 2017
- Easy Back to School Tips August 31, 2017
Syrian Refugee Children – Psychological Support
These services are available on a case by case basis to Local Authorities. Please contact us for more details.
Christine Tizzard Psychology
Forum House, Stirling Road,
Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7DN.
Phone: 01243 775055 | E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org