Christine Tizzard Psychology provide a high level of professional support to social care professionals in several ways.
We provide training and workshops on a variety of subjects that impact heavily on the daily work of your team. For instance we are able to provide focused workshops that disseminate the latest research in areas such as attachment, sexual abuse and child development.
We are experienced in undertaking a detailed skills analysis of specific teams and interpreting the results to provide bespoke training to support specific needs.
We are also able to design and facilitate team building events and provide conflict resolution services.
- International Women’s Day: Five Female Psychologists to Know February 22, 2018
- What is a Panic Attack, and How Can You Treat It? February 13, 2018
- Terror Levels and Anxiety in Children January 28, 2018
- Why is Happiness Fleeting? January 22, 2018
- Understanding Trauma and its Effects: Holocaust Memorial Day January 5, 2018
Syrian Refugee Children – Psychological Support
These services are available on a case by case basis to Local Authorities. Please contact us for more details.
Christine Tizzard Psychology
Forum House, Stirling Road,
Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7DN.
Phone: 01243 775055 | E-mail us: email@example.com