Christine Tizzard Psychology provide a high level of professional support to social care professionals in several ways.
We provide training and workshops on a variety of subjects that impact heavily on the daily work of your team. For instance we are able to provide focused workshops that disseminate the latest research in areas such as attachment, sexual abuse and child development.
We are experienced in undertaking a detailed skills analysis of specific teams and interpreting the results to provide bespoke training to support specific needs.
We are also able to design and facilitate team building events and provide conflict resolution services.
- A Cup of Tea in the Hour of Need September 15, 2017
- Easy Back to School Tips August 31, 2017
- To Smack or Not to Smack? A Sting in the Tail August 15, 2017
- Words Were Originally Magic – Why Trump Needs to Read de Shazer August 10, 2017
- Rare Disease and Not Being Heard by Your GP July 26, 2017
Syrian Refugee Children – Psychological Support
These services are available on a case by case basis to Local Authorities. Please contact us for more details.
Christine Tizzard Psychology
Forum House, Stirling Road,
Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7DN.
Phone: 01243 775055 | E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org