Welcome to Christine Tizzard Psychology
We are a leading independent psychology practice with a dedicated team of chartered clinical, forensic, counselling and educational psychologists.
Though we’re based in Chichester, West Sussex, we offer comprehensive psychological services throughout the UK, led by our Clinical Director, Dr Chrissie Tizzard, Chartered Consultant Psychologist, PsychD, BSc, MSc, C.Psychol, C.Sci, AFBPS.
We also have a small team of HCPC-registered consultant psychiatrists providing independent adult, child and adolescent assessments throughout the south of England and London. As our team grows, we look forward to covering more of the UK.
Originally established in 1999 as Sheehan Brooke Psychology, we have continued to gain a reputation for psychological excellence.
Specialisms at Christine Tizzard Psychology
We offer a range of treatments and services, but are best known for specialising in:
- Preparation of psychological expert witness reports in family, civil and criminal law
- Forensic risk assessment
- Psychological assessment of adults, children and families
- Psychological support of Syrian refugee children
- Learning disability assessment
- Neuropsychology assessment
- Personal injury assessment and pain management
Evidenced-based psychological treatment
Options for treatment at Christine Tizzard Psychology include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Analytical Therapy (CAT)
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Adult and Child Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
To get in touch with the team at Christine Tizzard Psychology and discuss your needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 775055. We look forward to hearing from you.